During the use of our website, in addition to the technical cookies that are necessary for the operation of the website and to provide our services, you can voluntarily accept and authorize the use of certain cookies, the purposes of which are explained in this Policy of Cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a data storage or retrieval device that a Web server can store on a computer’s hard drive, to store or retrieve some type of information on or from the user’s device. The cookie uniquely identifies the computer, and can only be read by the Web site that sent it to the computer. Alone or in combination with other identifiers and data received by servers, cookies can be used to create profiles of natural persons and identify them.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore cannot spread or contain a virus or other malware, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
For more information, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/
What are cookies for?
By remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you for your country every time you visit our website. We will know the characteristics of the computer you are using and thus we can offer you a better browsing experience. Cookies can help our website distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, customize home pages, identify which parts of a site have been been visited or keep track of selections in a “shopping cart”.
Types of cookies:
Analytical cookies: They collect information on the use made of the website. They are those processed, for example, by Google, Inc. (for the Google Analytics service) and by Yandex, LLC (for the Yandex.Metrica service).
Social cookies: They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
Technical cookies: These are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- Additional notes: The responsibility regarding the use of user data through analysis cookies corresponds exclusively to the third-party owners of the equipment or domains from which said cookies are sent, and who manage the data obtained through them, such as Google, Inc. or Yandex, LLC, [name of the company that owns the website] declining all responsibility for them.
- By default, our website only uses so-called technical cookies.
- Examples of these would be the following:
- “User input” cookies, which are typically used to track the user’s actions when filling in online forms on various pages, or as a shopping cart to keep track of the products or services the user has selected.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies; for example, cookies used to detect erroneous and repeated attempts to connect to a website.
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- User interface customization cookies (for example, they are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.)
- Certain add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content when the user has decided to maintain an open session.
They are therefore those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the owner of the website uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of a order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, apply for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing software licenses with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the owner of the web has included in it, based on criteria such as content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
We do not use technical cookies for purposes other than allowing communication with users and the provision of our services. In particular, in no case do we use them for behavioral advertising purposes.
The remaining types of cookies will only be activated with your consent.
Data retention period
All our cookies are “session cookies”, that is, those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses our website, and which disappear at the end of the session.
The cookies on our website are used exclusively by [identify the name of the company that owns the website], [optional text: with the exception of the following third-party cookies: -identify here the third-party cookies and their purposes, if this is app- Meet the third parties. ]
How to disable cookies in the browser?
Take into account that, if you accept third-party cookies, to disable them you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to save a cookie or delete them from his computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your web browser.
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings
If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies
If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings > Privacy
If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences > Security
You can use the “Help” section in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings on your computer, however some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access. if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Browsing
Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing
Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Browsing
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You will be able to continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.