Consulting & management
Experience, processes and operations focused on providing high added value service to the management of our own hotels and those of other owners.
Faced with the current scenario of declining economic profitability of many hotel assets, different options appear: continue to struggle as an independent hotel, try to sell the hotel or hand over management to a third party.
A formula is currently taking hold that improves the profitability of the hotel and leaves it in a better situation for the immediate future: the MANAGEMENT HOTELER contract (or also known as a management contract), which allows the owner to continue to maintain the property of the hotel. In this case, the owner forgets about the management and the day-to-day difficulties of the hotel and leaves it in the hands of a hotel group that will improve profitability and give more value to its asset.
SERHS HOTELS MANAGEMENT MODEL
SERHS Hotels has based its business model on its own specialization and methodology. We adhere to all the experience, processes and operations of SERHS, and focus it on providing high added value services to the management of our own hotels and those of other owners who rely on the SERHS model.
SERHS Hotels Consulting & Management is a support unit for hoteliers, which aims not only to advise on the management and direction of hotel establishments, but also to take comprehensive responsibility for the management of hotels, at all levels:
- Operational: human resources, work procedures, management indicators, F&B, technical, etc.
- Commercial and Marketing: traditional and online channels, national market and international and emerging markets.
- Organization, administration and control: administration, financial, labor, PRL, etc.
DIFFERENT SERVICES IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT
We have a consolidated human structure, with experience and very knowledgeable and specialized in the management of hotel assets of various types. We take advantage of the synergies of belonging to SERHS to offer hotel management services in terms of:
- Relationship with owners and regular follow-up meetings.
- Strategic advice and consultancy.
- Business Recovery.
- Direction and day-to-day management of the establishment (Operations, Administration and Finances).
- Marketing (national and international, online and offline).
- Purchases, supplies and supplies.
- New management technologies.
- Human resources, Labor relations, Selection and Training of personnel, PRL.
- Work procedures.